To Our Valued Patients:
Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
First, you will be contacted 48-72 hours prior to your appointment via phone, text or email and asked a set of health-related questions. It is required that we complete this questionnaire prior to your appointment. We will have to reschedule your appointment if we are unable to complete this step.
- We will ask you some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office.
- You will be asked to call us from outside the clinic when you arrive. We will let you know when you can enter the office.
- We ask that you wear a mask when you are inside our clinic. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you. You will also be asked to use hand sanitizer when you enter and leave the clinic.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- All team members will be asked screening questions and have their temperature and lung efficiency recorded twice daily.
- Even though our new HVAC system was designed to exceed standard requirements, we have further enhanced our air quality by adding HEPA air filtration units to all treatment rooms.
Rest assured, all these procedures and additional staff training have been designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team. We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our office at 905-735-5155 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this time. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
Dr. Ventresca and The Team at Welland Smiles Dentistry