We are excited to have the opportunity to welcome you back!
You will see many changes, as we have new ways of scheduling your appointments and communicating with you. First, you will be contacted 48-72 hours prior to your appointment via phone, text or email and asked a set of health-related questions. It is required that we complete this questionnaire prior to your appointment. We will have to reschedule your appointment if we are unable to complete this step. Below is a list of some of the enhanced precautions we have taken to protect you in addition to extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures.
- Personalized arrival procedures to guide you from your car directly to treatment rooms to eliminate contacting surfaces.
- Maintain distancing in the reception area for essential caregivers and parents of minors if they cannot wait in a vehicle or outside the clinic.
- Removed magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind. Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the clinic.
- We require a mask to be worn by ALL patients upon entering the office.
- Installed sneeze guards or droplet barriers at all reception areas.
- Require hand washing and hand sanitizing before all appointments by our team and by our patients.
- Introduce an oral pre-rinse by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
- Record temperature of every patient upon entering the office.
- Screening every team member including recording temperatures each day at beginning and end of work period.
- Payment arrangements can be made in advance to avoid delay and allow contactless exit from the appointment.
- Ambient air management with HEPA air filtration continuously in treatment rooms and common areas to remove germs from circulating air.
- New personal protection equipment like visors, gowns, and masks for our doctors and team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs during certain procedures.
- Introduce protocols to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.
- Enhanced disinfection frequency of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
- Enhanced operatory and office disinfection procedures with mist or fogging devices to access hard to reach places that can be easily missed.
- Disinfection of all outside mail and packages that enter the building.
- We will make sure to allow enough time to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner.